Thursday 21 June 2012

Me, Myself and I.

In this week assignment, we have been asked to photograph a favourite object of ours. By doing this, it is meant to portray what it means to me and perhaps indicate some of my personality. I especially enjoy photographing music and an object of mine which means a lot of me is my guitar. I could photograph some of my old radios or books, but in a creative way using different camera techniques. I have recently discovered a way of stitching lots of photographs together to create a wide angled photograph but with a shallow depth of field. It made me recall a time where I made a "joiner" by taking photos in different places during the same event and then putting them together. I could do something like that!

Inspiration -









This is a final image of mine for the Me, Myself and I. My music is one of the main things in my life. It's what I have been brought up with, and my family have always been musical. I was inspired by the light available and I wanted to create an interesting angle rather than just photographing it straight on. The glowing light that happens during that time of the afternoon is a lovely light to work with. I enjoyed working with it and the shadows I created whilst indicating the tones in the wood and highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment