Thursday 13 September 2012







Here are 4 of the images I took at the race through Brocton. During taking these images, I had some issues! I was there very early, and spent a while making sure all my settings were correct and I had the correct white balance. I took some test shots of some cyclists coming past me. I did the silly mistake of shooting in RAW and not remembering it would slow down my camera, so after a couple shots my camera struggled and didn't allow me to take any photos! Using a fast shutter-speed, I kept my Aperture on around f/8 and a high iso. I attempted to give my images some more punch by upping the Clarity. 

I've learnt for next time to have a faster card, and to shoot in Jpeg perhaps if I'm wanting to get more photos. I forgot to use my zoom, too! I was too close when they were shooting past me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment